PACE Travel Grant
The EAGE PACE Travel Grant programme provides financial support for those who will be presenting at the conference and have limited financial possibilities to do so.
The application process for the PACE Travel Grant is now open and will close on 30 April 2017 (23:59, GMT +1). After this date new applications are no longer possible.
Applicants will receive the final selection results by the end of May 2017 and are requested to make their own arrangements for Visa, travel and accommodation in time.
Please note: Before applying for the PACE Travel Grant you should have a submission in place for the Technical Programme of either:
- 23rd European Meeting of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics
- Second European Airborne Electromagnetics Conference
- Fourth Sustainable Earth Sciences Conference
Kindly note the following criteria when you apply for a PACE Travel Grant:
- Only persons who cannot obtain financial support given by their university/institute or other resources can apply.
- Only presenters of accepted oral and/or poster presentations will be eligible for receiving a grant.
- A person will only be considered for a financial support once every two years.
- Priority will be given to EAGE members.
- Please note: the requested support is a contribution and will not cover all of your expenses.
- In case support will be granted; you will receive an email with a confirmation letter and an explanation of the procedure.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Please fill in the application form for the PACE Travel Grant through this link. Deadline: 30 April 2017.
If you have any questions related to PACE Travel Grants, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General information on the PACE Travel Grant regulations can be found on the EAGE website here.