80th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2018
Opportunities presented by the energy transition
Participate in the exhibition programme
The EAGE Annual 2018, the 80th Conference and Exhibition (in short: EAGE Annual 2018) is the largest and most comprehensive geoscience event in the world. The six-day programme includes a large conference, workshops, short courses, technical exhibition, student programme and field trips presenting the latest developments in geophysics, geology and reservoir/petroleum engineering. Whether it is your goal to have the maximum exposure at the event, support a particular sponsor activity or enhance your image, EAGE Annual 2018 will provide a perfect opportunity to reach thousands of geoscientists and engineers.
- Meet existing and acquire new customers
- Demonstrate your technology and equipment
- Strengthen and expand your network
- Receive attention from leading experts in the industry, international media, young professionals and students
- Obtain qualified leads and opportunities
- Promote new business and alliances
- Social activities on the exhibition floor; free participation to icebreaker reception, coffee & tea, breakfast and afternoon drinks.
At EAGE Annual 2018 you will meet
- International project partners; meet and discuss with new and potential partners in an environment where technology and industry business is openly discussed.
- Company leaders; unique opportunity as they are grouped together at on place.
- Potential investors for future business projects and expansion.
- Press; a fantastic opportunity to develop PR, announce new industry projects and discoveries, new partnerships, technology launches and employer brands.
- Graduates/students; build lasting relationships with the future talent in the industry.
- National & international oil companies, service companies, consultants, licensing agencies
- High Performance Computing Companies
Benefits to all exhibitors
EAGE provides a range of benefits for all who participate in the exhibition programme. Find out more below or contact us at email@example.com. Please click here to explore the different ways to participate at the exhibition.
Before EAGE Annual 2018
- Free registration badges
- Complimentary Guest Passes to distribute to your clients & business associates
- Exposure on the Copenhagen 2018 website
- Access to the online exhibition manual
- Promokit: easy to use communication tools for your promotion
- Extensive sponsor programme to maximize your exposure
During EAGE Annual 2018
- Access to the Icebreaker reception at no extra costs, including drinks and food
- Delicious free coffee & tea throughout the day at EAGE's coffee points
- Free participation to the social activities on the exhibition floor (breakfast and afternoon drinks)
- Company details in the Programme & Catalogue
- Company profile on the EAGE Annual 2018 mobile application
After EAGE Annual 2018
- Free participants list
- EAGE Annual 2018 Report including statistics
- Earn Priority Points for the Point Priority Booth Allocation System
- Listing in EAGE’s January issue of First Break
- Listing in EAGE's Annual Report