First EAGE/IGA/DGMK Joint Workshop on Deep Geothermal Energy
Join us in Strasbourg!
You already work in the geothermal industry and are keen about the latest practical results, presented by the key industry names? Or do you work in the renewables, in oil & gas or in another subsurface industry and you are curious to learn about the specific technical challenges and solutions across the entire geothermal value chain, from subsurface to facilities? Or are you are an academic / a geoscientist / a subsurface engineer curious to investigate geothermal energy’s current and future role in the energy transition?
Then you should join us in Strasbourg!
EAGE together with IGA and DGMK is providing you with a unique opportunity to participate to a Workshop on Deep Geothermal Energy share insights and knowledge that link across multiple geoscientific disciplines. The specific format maximises group and face-to-face discussions on practical problems and enables efficient networking.
The Call for Abstracts is extended until 7 October 2018 23:59 Hrs. (GMT +2)
Topics list for the Technical Programme
Please read the 'Submission Instructions' carefully, if you wish to submit an extended abstract.
1. Case Studies/ Best Practices
2. Feasibility Studies Prior Drilling
3. Well Integrity
4. Repurposing Oil Wells / Waste Heat / Regulations
5. Drilling – Application in Geothermal
6. Corrosion, Scales
7. Reservoir Development / Geothermal Use of a Reservoir / Reservoir Appraisal
8. New Approaches for De-Risking Projects (Both High Enthalpy and District Heating)
9. Risk of Induced Seismicity and Monitoring During Production