First EAGE/ASGA Petroleum Exploration Workshop
How to register
Please note the online registration is now closed. You can still register onsite at the event.
Please note (!) that no entrance is granted to unregistered, or unpaid guests!
For companies that want to do a group booking/payment, please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview registration fees
As of September 2017, EAGE has added a new element to the EAGE hardship programme, allowing long term EAGE members currently unemployed to participate in EAGE workshops at heavily discounted rates. This goes for all upcoming workshops organized by EAGE in the remainder of 2017.
Those meeting the terms and conditions can apply for a discounted course fee equal to 50% of the member early bird registration fee for the full event. Participants can apply up to two weeks before the start of the event, but are encouraged to do so as soon as possible. For more details including the terms and conditions, click here.
All fees are in Dollars ($). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands
|First EAGE/ASGA Petroleum Exploration Workshop|
|Until 25 September||From 26 September|
|Member||$ 395||$ 495|
|Non-Member||$ 495||$ 595|
EAGE Members please note: To qualify for the EAGE member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2017 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days. EAGE membership runs from January through December. Membership applications or renewals received in October, November and December will automatically be considered for the next calendar year and activated (or reactivated) per 1 January.
1. The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2017.
2. To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
3. Please note: Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
4. Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short course/s due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
Fee includes the course material, as well as coffee breaks and lunch.
All payments must be made in Euro (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- Via a payment link sent to you by e-mail if you prefer the PDF registration form
- By bank transfer
EAGE Events BV(EUR)
Account/IBAN number: NL53 ABNA 0576 3801 05
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 24 August 2017. Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Cancellation and changes policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 27 September 2017: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 27 September 2017: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2017.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member). For non- EAGE members only the attendance to the event can be changed, the part of the registration fee that pertains to EAGE membership will remain applicable to the individual that was originally registered. For the new person, if not an EAGE member, the cost of membership will be added to the Administration charge.
- For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here.
EAGE Head Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Please note: at no-show, or cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded and the right to receive the course book is forfeited unless picked up on site of the event by an other participant with your original confirmation letter as sent to you by EAGE.
If, for reasons beyond control of EAGE, or when the minimum number of participants needed to operate this event is not reached, EAGE has to move, or cancel the event, any paid amounts shall remain as credit for the event, or will be reimbursed. EAGE reserves the right to alter the venue if necessary. If an event is cancelled EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by the registrants.
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
Suitability and Liability
EAGE training, courses and information is prepared by industry professionals with the utmost care, but are provided without any warranty as to its completeness or accuracy or any other warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to suitability or fitness for a particular purpose and all such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE’s liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
Cancellation of any registration must be made in writing (letter, fax or email) to:
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Fax: +31 306343534