Third EAGE Workshop on High Performance Computing for Upstream
How to register
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. YOU CAN REGISTER ON SITE.
Otherwise, please register through this PDF form, and return it (preferably by email) to:
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 306343534
Registration forms will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your EAGE membership number. It is requested that group bookings are accompanied by a list of names and membership numbers, if applicable.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation letter will be sent via e-mail, if a valid e-mail address is supplied. The confirmation letter is also available for download in My EAGE (after login).
As of September 2017, EAGE has added a new element to the EAGE hardship programme, allowing long term EAGE members currently unemployed to participate in EAGE workshops at heavily discounted rates. This goes for all upcoming workshops organized by EAGE in the remainder of 2017.
Those meeting the terms and conditions can apply for a discounted course fee equal to 50% of the member early bird registration fee for the full event. Participants can apply up to two weeks before the start of the event, but are encouraged to do so as soon as possible. For more details including the terms and conditions, click here.
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Workshop4||01/06/2017 - 01/08/2017||02/08/2017 -
|EAGE member||€ 795||€ 895|
|EAGE student member1||€ 345||€ 395|
|Non-member3||€ 895||€ 995|
|Full time student non-member1,2,3||€ 395||€ 445|
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2017 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment.
- Please note: Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2018.
- Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the workshop due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer (Made out to:
EAGE Middle East FZ-LLC
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Dubai
IBAN/Account number: AE7600 30000 744 7080 22001 (Euro)
Swift code: ADCBAEAA
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 15/09/2017.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 01/08/2017: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 01/08/2017: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2018.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here to download.
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued by the EAGE Europe Office to those who have registered and paid.
In order to obtain an invitation letter, the online invitation letter request form must be completed.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
EAGE members can automatically generate an invitation letter in My EAGE (log in to the EAGE website and go to My Services - Invitation Letter). If you registered as a non-member and membership is included in your registration fee, please note that you will receive your login details for the EAGE website within 14 working days.
|We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).|
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.