Seventh Arabian Plate Geology Workshop: Pre-Cambrian to Paleozoic Petroleum Systems in the Arabian Plate
How to register
If you want to register for an event, you will need an account; if you do not have one yet please create one here.
The best way to register is by using the online registration system.
You can also register using the PDF form, (subject to a € 10 administration fee) and return it to:
EAGE Middle East FZ-LLAC
Knowledge Village, Block 13, Unit F-25
PO Box 501711
Tel.: +971 4 369 3897 / Fax: +971 4 360 4702
Registration forms will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your membership number. It is requested that group bookings are accompanied by a list of names and membership numbers, if applicable.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter by email if a valid e-mail address is provided, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation letter is also available for download in My EAGE (after login).
All fees are in Euros (€).
One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
The registration deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|EAGE||€ 795||€ 895|
|Non-members1||€ 895||€ 995|
|EAGE student members1,2||€ 345||€ 395|
|Student non-members1,2||€ 395||€ 445|
Field Trip Registration:
|Field Trip Fee||€ 475|
Field Trip has limited number of seats available. If you are unable to register please email email@example.com to have your name added to the waiting list
1. Student Member:
- Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
- The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment
- Cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- Fee includes EAGE membership for 2019
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer, made out to: EAGE Middle East FZ-LLC / Emirates NBD, Dubai United Arab Emirates / IBAN/Account Number: AE420260001025427498303 / Swift Code: EBILAEAD
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 15 October 2018. Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 1 October 2018: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 2 October 2018: No refund will be made.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued by the EAGE Middle East office to those who have registered and paid.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here to download.