EAGE Australasian Workshop on Continuous Improvement in 4D Seismic
How to register
The best way to register is by using our Online Registration.
Please note that you will be forwarded to a different page to complete your registration.
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation will be sent via e-mail, if a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied. Please note that no entrance is granted to unregistered, or unpaid guests.
For companies that want to do a group booking/payment, please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid||Until 21/09/2018||
|EAGE member||€ 550||€ 650||€ 750|
|Non-member||€ 650||€ 750||€ 850|
|Student Member||€ 250||€ 300||€ 350|
|Student Non-member||€ 300||€ 350||€ 400|
|Short Course*||Until 21/09/2018||
|EAGE member||€ 480||€ 520||€ 570|
|Non-member||€ 585||€ 625||€ 675|
|Workshop & Short Course*||Until 21/09/2018||22/09/2018-
|EAGE member||€ 1,030||€ 1,170||€ 1,320|
|Non-member||€ 1,235||€ 1,375||€ 1,525
|Student Member||€ 730||€ 820||€ 920|
|Student Non-member||€ 885||€ 975||€ 1,075|
All invoice amount billed or registration fee shown are net and exclusive of any type of tax.
EAGE Members please note: To qualify for the EAGE member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2018 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days. EAGE membership runs from January through December. Membership applications or renewals received in October, November and December will automatically be considered for the next calendar year and activated (or reactivated) per 1 January.
1. The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2018.
2. Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short course due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
3. To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute;
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment;
• Please note: Student non-members can not be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
* Short course refers to the Introduction to Quantitative 4D Seismic Interpretation: Time-lapse time-shifts for dynamic reservoir characterization by Colin Macbeth scheduled 9 October 2018 following the symposium.