Education Days Amsterdam 2018
How to Register
The best way to register is by using our Online Registration.
Notice that you will be forwarded to a different page to complete your registration!
Please note that no entrance is granted to unregistered, or unpaid guests!
For companies that want to do a group booking/payment, please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview registration fees
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands
All fees include digital course material or an official course book, lunch and coffee breaks.
|Registered and paid||Until 15 September||16 September - on-site|
|EAGE member||€ 705||€ 760|
|Non-member*||€ 810||€ 865|
|Student EAGE member||€ 353||€ 380|
|Student non-member*||€ 405||€ 433|
*Non-member fee includes EAGE Membership for the remaining of 2018 and 2019.
To qualify for the EAGE member registration fee, your EAGE membership fees for 2018 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days. EAGE membership runs from January through December. Membership applications or renewals received in October, November and December will automatically be considered for the next calendar year and activated (or reactivated) per 1 January.
1. The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for .
2. Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short course/s due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
3. The price is per short course.
4. Multiple Course registration allows participation in three short courses during the week, as long as dates do not overlap.
08:15 - 08:45 hrs
09:00 - 17:00 hrs
All payments must be made in Euro (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By bank transfer
- ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands Account/IBAN number: NL53 ABNA 0576 3801 05 BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A
- Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Please note: Your bank transfer must be received by us prior to the event. If you need an invoice, please note that we stop issuing invoices three weeks before the event starts.
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your EAGE membership number. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation will be sent via e-mail, if a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied. Please note, that our system does not accept the same e-mail address twice.
For EAGE members: the confirmation is also available for download in My EAGE (login).
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before : Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after : No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2018.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member). For non- EAGE members only the attendance to the event can be changed, the part of the registration fee that pertains to EAGE membership will remain applicable to the individual that was originally registered. For the new person, if not an EAGE member, the cost of membership will be added to the Administration charge.
- For an overview of all . please click
Please note: at no-show, or cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded and the right to receive the course book is forfeited unless picked up on site of the event by an other participant with your original confirmation letter as sent to you by EAGE.
If, for reasons beyond control of EAGE, or when the minimum number of participants needed to operate this event is not reached, EAGE has to move, or cancel the event, any paid amounts shall remain as credit for the event, or will be reimbursed. EAGE reserves the right to alter the venue if necessary. If an event is cancelled EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by the registrants.
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. .
EAGE training, courses and information is prepared by industry professionals with the utmost care, but are provided without any warranty as to its completeness or accuracy or any other warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to suitability or fitness for a particular purpose and all such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE’s liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
Cancellation of any registration must be made in writing (letter, fax or email) to: