EAGE Workshop on Unconventionals in China: The Next 10 Years - Shale Gas Exploration & Development, Tight Oil and Gas, CBM
EAGE研讨会: 未来十年 - 中国页岩气、致密油气和煤层气的勘探与开发
The best way to register is by using our Online Registration.
Note that for this event we use EventsAir online registration, you will be forwarded to the website of EventsAir!
Please note (!) that no entrance is granted to unregistered, or unpaid guests!
For companies that want to do a group booking/payment, please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview registration fees
All fees are in USD or CNY.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands
|Registration Deadline||Registration Type||Registration Fee (USD)||Registration Fee (CNY)|
|Early Bird Registration (Until 7 July) 2||EAGE Member||$ 1,000.00||¥ 6,500.00|
|Non-Member 1||$ 1,200.00||¥ 7,800.00|
|EAGE Student Member 3||$ 500.00||¥ 3,250.00|
|Student Non Member3||$ 600.00||¥ 3,900.00|
|Late Registration (8 July - 5 September) 2||EAGE Member||$ 1,200.00||¥ 7,800.00|
|Non-Member 1||$ 1,560.00||¥ 10,140.00|
|EAGE Student Member 3||$ 600.00||¥ 3,900.00|
|Student Non Member3||$ 780.00||¥ 5,070.00|
|Onsite Registration (12 - 14 September) 2||EAGE Member||$ 1,440.00||¥ 9,360.00|
|Non-Member 1||$ 2,028.00||¥ 13,182.00|
|EAGE Student Member 3||$ 720.00||¥ 4,680.00|
|Student Non Member3||$ 1,014.00||¥ 6,591.00|
All invoice amount billed or registration fee shown are net and exclusive of any type of tax.
EAGE Members please note: To qualify for the EAGE member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2018 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days. EAGE membership runs from January through December. Membership applications or renewals received in October, November and December will automatically be considered for the next calendar year and activated (or reactivated) per 1 January.
1. The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2018.
2. Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the workshop due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
3. To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute;
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment;
• Please note: Student non-members can not be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
Fee includes coffee breaks and lunch.
Daily time schedule:
Registration: 08:15 - 08:45 hrs
Workshop: 09:00 - 17:00 hrs
All payments must be made in USD/ CNY.
Note: Payment instruction for CNY will be available after you completed registration process.
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By bank transfer
EAGE Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd (USD)
CIMB Bank, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Account number: 8007-9559-1940 (USD)
Swift code: CIBBMYKL
- Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 7 July. Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
- Please note: Your bank transfer must be received by us prior to the event. If you need an invoice, please note that we stop issuing invoices three weeks before the event starts.
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your EAGE membership number. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation will be sent via e-mail, if a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied. Please note, that our system does not accept the same e-mail address twice.
For EAGE members: the confirmation is also available for download in My EAGE (login).
Cancellation and changes policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 7 July 2018: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 7 July 2018: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2018.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member). For non- EAGE members only the attendance to the event can be changed, the part of the registration fee that pertains to EAGE membership will remain applicable to the individual that was originally registered. For the new person, if not an EAGE member, the cost of membership will be added to the Administration charge.
Please note: at no-show, or cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded and the right to receive the course book is forfeited unless picked up on site of the event by an other participant with your original confirmation letter as sent to you by EAGE.
If, for reasons beyond control of EAGE, or when the minimum number of participants needed to operate this event is not reached, EAGE has to move, or cancel the event, any paid amounts shall remain as credit for the event, or will be reimbursed. EAGE reserves the right to alter the venue if necessary. If an event is cancelled EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by the registrants.
Suitability and Liability
EAGE training, courses and information is prepared by industry professionals with the utmost care, but are provided without any warranty as to its completeness or accuracy or any other warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to suitability or fitness for a particular purpose and all such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE’s liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
Cancellation of any registration must be made in writing (letter, fax or email) to:
EAGE Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
UOA Centre - Office Suite 19-15-3A
19, Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia