80th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2018
Opportunities presented by the energy transition
Participate in the exhibition programme
The EAGE Annual 2018, the 80th Conference and Exhibition (in short: EAGE Annual 2018) is the largest and most comprehensive geoscience event in the world. The six-day programme includes a large conference, workshops, short courses, technical exhibition, student programme and field trips presenting the latest developments in geophysics, geology and reservoir/petroleum engineering. Whether it is your goal to have the maximum exposure at the event, support a particular sponsor activity or enhance your image, EAGE Annual 2018 will provide a perfect opportunity to reach thousands of geoscientists and engineers.
- Meet existing and acquire new customers;
- Demonstrate your technology and equipment;
- Strengthen and expand your network;
- Receive attention from leading experts in the industry, international media, young professionals and students;
- Obtain qualified leads and opportunities;
- Promote new business and alliances;
- Social activities on the exhibition floor; free participation in icebreaker reception, coffee & tea, breakfast and afternoon drinks.
At EAGE Annual 2018 you will meet
- International project partners; meet and discuss with new and potential partners in an environment where technology and industry business is openly discussed;
- Company leaders; unique opportunity as they are grouped together in one place;
- Potential investors for future business projects and expansion;
- Press; a fantastic opportunity to develop PR, announce new industry projects and discoveries, new partnerships, technology launches and employer brands;
- Graduates/students; build lasting relationships with the future talent in the industry;
- National & international oil companies, service companies, consultants, licensing agencies;
- High Performance Computing Companies.
Benefits to all exhibitors
EAGE provides a range of benefits for all who participate in the exhibition programme. Find out more below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here to explore the different ways to participate at the exhibition.
Before EAGE Annual 2018
- Free registration badges;
- Complimentary Guest Passes to distribute to your clients & business associates;
- Exposure on the Copenhagen 2018 website;
- Access to the online exhibition manual;
- PromoKit: easy-to-use communication tools for your promotion;
- Extensive sponsor programme to maximize your exposure.
During EAGE Annual 2018
- Access to the Icebreaker reception at no extra costs, including drinks and food;
- Delicious free coffee & tea throughout the day at EAGE's coffee points;
- Free participation to the social activities on the exhibition floor (breakfast and afternoon drinks);
- Company details in the Programme & Catalogue;
- Company profile on the EAGE Annual 2018 mobile application.
After EAGE Annual 2018
- Free participants list;
- EAGE Annual 2018 Report including statistics;
- Earn Priority Points for the Point Priority Booth Allocation System;
- Listing in EAGE’s January issue of First Break;
- Listing in EAGE's Annual Report.