80th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2018
Opportunities presented by the energy transition
High-Performance Computing Area
At the EAGE Annual 2018 in Copenhagen (June 11-14), the largest multi-disciplinary geoscience and engineering event in Europe, EAGE is determined to help its members meet the challenges and pursue the opportunities of this age of technological development. It has never been more important for companies to invest in innovation to meet the high standards and increasing demands of an ever evolving customer base. Through its new HPC Area, EAGE will meet the future head on.
Working in association with the Society of HPC Professionals (SHPCP), EAGE is bringing together new and established companies working in the development and sale of high-performance and supercomputing (HPC) hardware at its Annual 2018 in a new dedicated area of the exhibition. HPC companies will have the opportunity to present their newest tech, most innovative services and game-changing new solutions to a wide audience of geoscience and engineering companies working across a vast industry.
Primarily composed of companies working in energy production, EAGE’s prominent members are extensively involved in oil exploration, mining, hydraulic fracturing and a variety of other sectors responsible for the delivery of energy to millions of customers across the world. HPC is fast becoming an essential of the energy industry, enabling the production of more energy in a safer and cleaner fashion, by processing complex data and providing previously inaccessible solutions to engineers and practitioners.
EAGE is committed to helping its members develop their HPC capacities through this dedicated wing at Europe’s largest meeting of geoscience and engineering professionals. If you are a HPC company working in the energy industry, or wishing to expand into the geoscience and engineering market, join us for the Annual 2018, where topics such as Machine Learning, virtual reality (VR), mass storage and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) will give you the chance to demonstrate your value to our members.
A booth at EAGE´s HPC Area offers you:
- Presence at an exhibition of over 350 expert exhibitors and an audience of over 6000 delegates from across the geoscience and engineering community;
- The opportunity to grow your network of invaluable contacts and strengthen your links in the wider geocience community;
- A speaking slot at our HPC Area Theatre, where you can perform a technical demonstration of your services, products and solutions to a wide audience of industry professionals, decision-makers and potential clients;
- Free registration badges, free guest passes, and exposure to our community through the Annual's Programme and Catalogue, event app and website.
The participants in the HPC area are:
- Acromove Inc
- Earth Science Analytics AS;
- Eurotech Computer Services Norway AS;
- Mondaic AG
The HPC Area is Sponsored by: