80th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2018
Opportunities presented by the energy transition
International Prospect Centre (IPC)
This is where you can obtain vital information about forthcoming licensing rounds from across the world because, for the fifth time, EAGE is organizing an International Prospect Centre and Theatre as a part of the Exhibition. Licensing agencies and National Oil Companies will be promoting their exploration and investment opportunities, informing the industry about current and new exploration activities and announcing new licensing rounds.
At the IPC countries around the world can:
- Promote exploration and investment opportunities;
- Meet key industry players;
- Inform the industry on current and new exploration activities;
- Announce licensing rounds;
- Promote acreage;
- Release data package;
- Present potential projects & developments at the IPC Theatre.
How to get involved
Participate at the International Prospect Centre
At the International Prospect Centre you can meet with key corporate players and National Oil Companies (NOC's); promote exploration and investment opportunities; interact with senior executives, state oil officials and Ministerial-Government delegations; inform the industry on current and new exploration activities; announce licensing rounds; promote acreage; release data packages and present potential projects & developments. EAGE offers a wide range of unique opportunities that will help you increase your overall profile, keep the attention of delegates and give you a competitive edge.
1. 6m² booth Package stand (incl. table and chair, carpet, fascia name board, two light spots, power socket and electricity usage);
2. 2 free exhibition-only registrations;
3. Free access to coffee points, icebreaker reception & Wi-Fi;
4. Presentation run at the IPC;
5. Your logo to appear in the Programme & Catalogue, Exhibitors Prospectus, IPC Advert in Media and display panel (depending on date of settlement);
6. Your company profile and presentation to appear on the IPC website.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support the International Prospect Centre
Cooperation with the International Prospect Centre is essential to making the most out of your marketing activities. EAGE offers a wide range of unique opportunities that will help you increase your overall profile, keep the attention of delegates and give you a competitive edge. Exposure is designed to raise your profile within the event and leave a lasting impression on the attendees.
Main cooperation € 5,000 (excl. VAT)
1. Logo on display at the IPC area and possibility to invite partner countries (in consultation with EAGE);
2. Recognition and exposure at the IPC with banners and information signs;
3. 100-word company profile in the event app and on-site programme;
4. Company information racks for brochures in the IPC;
5. Company country partner/client at the IPC with free stand and presentation;
6. Company logo at IPC section in the programme and websites;
7. 2 complimentary week exhibition registrations;
8. 5 guest passes for Thursday access to the exhibition floor.
Would you like to support the IPC and/or invite a country to the IPC? Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
The International Prospect Centre is powered by: