80th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2018
Opportunities presented by the energy transition
Registration for the Annual 2018 is now open!
Please note that if you have an existing MyEAGE and have not logged in since 15/01/2018, you will need to change your password before registering.
Simply click 'I cannot login' and follow the instructions.
If you experience any difficulties logging in, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!
All fees are in euros (€). One euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the local time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid|| Until
| 16/03/2018 -
| 16/05/2018 -
|Conference & Exhibition (Monday - Thursday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 450
|EAGE retired member||€ 215
|Non-member (1)||€ 650||€ 775
|Family member||€ 215
|Conference & Exhibition day passes EAGE/SPE/EAOG member (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)||€ 225
|Conference & Exhibition day passes non-member (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)||€ 325
|Conference Evening Only||€ 110
|Student Conference & Exhibition
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member (2)||€ 95
|Full time student non-member (1) (2)||€ 175
|Conference Evening (3) (for students only)||€ 75
|Students please note: registration for at least three student programme activities is mandatory|
|Exhibition only (Monday - Thursday)|
|Exhibition full registration (Monday - Thursday)||€ 115
|Exhibition day pass (Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday) - Price per day||€ 40
|Icebreaker reception ticket (Monday) (4)||€ 40||€ 50||€ 60|
|Workshop package 3 days (Sunday, Monday and Friday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 155
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member (2)||€ 125
|Full time student non-member (2)||€ 145
|Workshop package 1 day (Sunday, Monday and/or Friday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 95
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member (2)||€ 75
|Full time student non-member (2)||€ 95
|Short courses (4)|
|EAGE Short Courses 1,4 (one-day courses) - Price per course|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 395
|Non-member||€ 495||€ 595
|Short Course 2 (two-day course)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 595
|Short Course 3 (EET 13)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 75
|Short Course 5 (SEG DISC)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG/SEG member||click here|
|Short Course 6 (SPE Short Course)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 395||€ 495||€ 595|
|Non-member||€ 495||€ 595||€ 695|
|Field Trips (4)|
|Registered and paid before 15/05/2018|
|Field Trip 1|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 140
|Field Trip 2|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 185
|Field Trip 3|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 185
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2018;
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute.
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment.
• Please note: Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering);
- Students interested in attending the conference evening on Wednesday 13 June 2018 will be subject to an additional charge;
- Please note that EAGE reserves the right to cancel the workshop(s), short course(s) or field trip(s) due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full;
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to register for or attend the conference, the exhibition and/or all family member activities.
Members please note: you only qualify for the member registration fee if your membership dues for 2018 have been paid and received before 14 March 2018.
Do not mispalce your badge: A new badge is subject to a € 50 charge.
Please note: The cancellation and change policy stated below. All fees are in euros.
Methods of Payment
All payments must be made in euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server.
- By bank transfer (Made out to:
EAGE Conferences BV
Bank: ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands
IBAN/Account number: NL09 ABNA 0446 2553 00
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A)
Please indicate your name, membership number (if available) and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 15 May 2018.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Cancellation and Change Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 April 2018: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active for the remainder of 2018.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 April 2018: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2018.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost € 35 (administration fee), plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- Cancellations or changes to any registration must be made in writing (letter or email) to:
EAGE Conference BV
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
Official invitation letter
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued by EAGE Conferences BV to those who have registered and paid for the 80th EAGE Conference & Exhibition.
In order to obtain an invitation letter, the online application form must be completed. Applications should be submitted before 15 May 2018. The handling of applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest Danish consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
Delegates who require a visa are advised to start their application process at least three months prior to the event, as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy.
EAGE members can automatically generate an invitation letter in My EAGE (log in to the EAGE website and go to My Services - Invitation Letter). If you registered as a non-member and membership is included in your registration fee, please note that you will receive your login details for the EAGE website within 14 working days.
We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event, as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From each registration fee for an EAGE event, one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be used to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non-attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.