Engineering and Mining Geophysics 2018
14th Conference & Exhibition
How to register
- The best way to register is by using our Online Registration. Please notice that for this event we use Edison online registration, you will be forwarded to the website of Edison!
- For Russian Speaking: You could choose to register and pay using Russian form.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation letter will be sent via e-mail, if a valid e-mail address is supplied.
The registration will be open soon
|Registered and paid||
|Conference & Exhibition|
|EAGE member||€ 330||€ 370||€ 420|
|EAGE student member1||€ 80||€ 95||€ 110|
|Retired member4||€ 165||€ 185||€ 210|
|Non-member3||€ 400||€ 440||€ 490|
|Full time student non-member1,2||€ 125||€ 140||€ 160|
|Family member||€ 80||€ 95||€ 110|
|Lectures fee is included to the conference fee|
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2018 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
- Please note: Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2018.
- The retired members are 60 years of age or older, currently not employed and have been active EAGE members for at least ten years.