Engineering and Mining Geophysics 2018
14th Conference & Exhibition
PACE Travel Grant
The PACE Travel Grant programme provide financial support for those who will be presenting at the conference and have limited financial possibilities to do so.
Application for the travel grant
The travel grant application process is now open and will close on 15 February 2018 (23:59, GMT +1). After this date new applications are no longer possible.
Applicants will receive the final selection decision by the end of March 2018.
The grant selection process is separate from the Technical Programme selection process, however, a submission for the Technical Programme of the Engineering and Mining Geophysics 2018 conference (deadline 01 February) is mandatory before applying for the grant.
Every applicant will need to arrange and pay for their travels and accommodation, including visa, in advance. The grant, if allocated to the applicant, will not be paid before the event. Furthermore, please note that the grant is a contribution towards your expenses and not a full reimbursement.
Policy for travel grant selection
After the travel grant application there are criteria in place based on which the selection rounds will take place. Only applicants that are accepted into the programme as presenters and coming from the Russia-CIS region, will be considered for the grant unless they have received a grant after May 2016. Below you will find an overview of the criteria in place.
- Only persons who cannot obtain financial support given by their university/institute or other resources can apply.
- Only presenters of accepted oral and/or poster presentations will be eligible for receiving a grant.
- Only persons coming from the region of Russia-CIS will be eligible for receiving a grant. Exceptions for neighboring countries can be made.
- A person will only be considered for a financial support once every two years.
- Priority will be given to EAGE members.
- Please note: the requested support is a contribution and will not cover all of your expenses.
- In case support will be granted; you will receive an email with a confirmation letter and an explanation of the procedure.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Please fill in the application for the Travel Grant through the form below or through this link. Travel grant application deadline: 15 February 2018.