Online registration will open on 1 May 2018. Registration via Moscow-based office is already available.
How to register
The best way to register is by using the online registration form.
You could choose to register and pay using Russian form.
You can also register using the PDF form, available soon, (subject to a € 10 administration fee) and return it to:
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 306343534
Registration forms will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your EAGE membership number. It is requested that group bookings are accompanied by a list of names and membership numbers, if applicable.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation letter will be sent via e-mail, if a valid e-mail address is supplied. The confirmation letter is also available for download in My EAGE (after login).
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid||Until
02.08.2018 - on-site
|Conference and 2-day workshop5 2, 16-17 August 2018|
|EAGE/SPE1 member||€ 860||€ 990||Not available|
|EAGE/SPE1 student member2||€ 505||€ 590||Not available|
|Retired4 EAGE member||€ 645||€ 745||Not available|
|Non-member3||€ 950||€ 1080||Not available|
|Full time student non-member1,2||€ 545||€ 630||Not available|
|Family member||€ 220||€ 235||Not available|
|EAGE/SPE1 member||€ 430||€ 490||€ 550|
|EAGE/SPE1 student member2||€ 75||€ 90||€ 105|
|Retired4 EAGE member||€ 215||€ 245||€ 275|
|Non-member3||€ 520||€ 580||€ 630|
|Full time student non-member1,2||€ 115||€ 130||€ 145|
|Family member||€ 75||€ 90||€ 105|
|Geological workshop5 1|
|EAGE1 member||€ 500||Not available||Not available|
|Non-member3||€ 571||Not available||Not available|
The maximum number of participants is 12 people, registration is possible until June 1, 2018
- Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2018 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute.
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment.
• Please note: Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2018.
- Individuals who wish to apply for this type of registration fee should have been member of the Association for at least 10 years, are older than 60 and retired
- EAGE reserves the right to cancel any additional activities, such as courses, workshops and other services, unless a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. In this case, the payment for services will be fully refunded.