Saint Petersburg 2018
Innovations in Geosciences – Time for Breakthrough
How to register
- The best way to register is by using our Online Registration. Please notice that for this event we use Edison online registration, you will be forwarded to the website of Edison!
- You can also register using the PDF form, (subject to a € 10 administration fee) and return it to EAGE Europe Office, Registration Department (PO Box 59, 3990 DB Houten, The Netherlands, Tel.: +31 88 9955055, Fax: +31 306343534, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- For Russian Speaking: You could choose to register and pay using Russian form.
Registration forms will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your EAGE membership number. It is requested that group bookings are accompanied by a list of names and membership numbers, if applicable.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation letter will be sent via e-mail, if a valid e-mail address is supplied. The confirmation letter is also available for download in My EAGE (after login).
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid||
|Conference & Exhibition|
|EAGE member||€ 495||€ 570||€ 650|
|EAGE student member1||€ 125||€ 160||€ 190|
|Retired member4||€ 247,5||€ 285||€ 325|
|Non-member3||€ 605||€ 680||€ 760|
|Full time student non-member1,2||€ 175||€ 210||€ 240|
|Family member||€ 175||€ 190||€ 210|
|Lectures fee is included to the conference fee|
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2018 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
- Please note: Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2018.
- The retired members are 60 years of age or older, currently not employed and have been active EAGE members for at least ten years.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer (Made out to:
EAGE Services BV
ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands
Account/IBAN number: NL92 ABNA 0455 1997 28
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A)
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 20 March 2018.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 25 January 2018: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 25 January 2018: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2018.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click hereto download.
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
Please keep in mind that citizens of the majority of foreign countries are required to obtain an entry visa to the Russian Federation. Reisebuero WELT Company is handling the official invitations for visa purposes.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
If you have any questions concerning the official invitations, please contact the following person:
Director of the Spb branch Dmitry Alekseev
Tel.: +7 (812) 449-45-64 Ext. 709
Fax: +7 (812) 703-45-67
|We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).|
Please refer to the Reisebuero WELT link for more information and to make your booking on-line.
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE’s liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.