Third EAGE Workshop on Naturally Fractured Reservoirs
How to register
Online Registration is CLOSED, you can still register onsite, although, please note we have reached full capacity and can no longer accommodate space for the Field Trip, however space is still available for your participation at the Workshop.
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and Paid|
|Workshop||Until 31/12/2017||31/12/2017 to 19/01/2018|
|EAGE member*||€ 795||€ 895|
|EAGE student member*||€ 345||€ 395|
|Non-member||€ 895||€ 995|
|Student non-member*||€ 395||€ 445|
- To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2018 must be paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals are 10 working days.
- To qualify for the student registration fee: Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute, additionally the registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment.
- Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2018.
- Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the workshop due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€), please allow up to two (2) weeks for processing.
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form - this option will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent along with your registration form
- By bank transfer*
*Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Please send bank transfers to the below account details:
EAGE Events BV
ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands
IBAN/Account number: NL53 ABNA 0576 3801 05
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A
Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 19 January 2018.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 31 December 2017: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 1 January 2018: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2018.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- For all cancellation requests, please email email@example.com
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued by the EAGE to those who have registered and paid. In order to obtain an invitation letter, the online invitation letter request form must be completed.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
EAGE members can automatically generate an invitation letter in My EAGE (log in to the EAGE website and go to My Services - Invitation Letter). If you registered as a non-member and membership is included in your registration fee, please note that you will receive your login details for the EAGE website within 14 working days.
We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three (3) months prior to the event as it can be a lengthy process of up to two (2) months.
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here to download.