First EAGE Workshop on Pre-Salt Reservoir: from Exploration to Production
Call for Abstracts
The Technical Committee invites practitioners, innovators and industry experts to contribute to this workshop and share their achievements and challenges, lay out big innovative ideas and seek new alliances to jointly develop a road for the future.
Contributors are welcome to submit an abstract of 2-4 pages in length. Submission for posters & oral presentations is welcome on all topics. Master or PhD Students and Academia professionals are invited to submit abstracts.
Abstracts should be submitted via the EAGE website using the downloadable template.
The deadline for abstract submission is 1st October 2019. Please submit abstracts on the following topics:Basin to Field Scale Geology: pre-salt carbonate platform generation and controls
- The Carbonate Reservoir: critical success factors and risks for commercial discovery
- Reservoir Characterization: key elements in static models, rock properties, rock physics models, rock-fluid interactions, seismic imaging and analyses
- Reservoir Producibility: key elements in dynamic models, pressure distributions, reservoir connectivity
- Field Development and Drainage Strategies: recovery methods (WF, WAG), production strategies, constraints from facilities
- Reservoir Management: monitoring the reservoir (in-well sensing, 4D seismic) and managing production in response to reservoir behavior (intelligent completions)
- New Technologies: issues with development and production of pre-salt reservoirs and new technologies to address them
- Integrated Case Studies: examples of workflows and applications that integrate across the above topics