How to register
If you want to register for an event, you will need an account; if you do not have one yet, please click on "create account"
The best way to register is by using the online registration form (in Russian).Registration support e-mail: email@example.com
Registration portal for this event operates in Russian language. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your EAGE membership number.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge, if a valid e-mail address is supplied.
All fees are in Russian roubles.
|Type||Before 01.02.2019||01.02.2019 - 30.03.2019||30.03.2019 - Onsite|
|Member||37 000||41 000||47 000|
|Non-Member 3||44 000||48 000||54 000|
|Retired||18 500||20 500||23 500|
|Student 1||9 500||11 500||13 500|
|Student Non-Member 1,2||13 500||15 500||17 500|
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2019 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment.
- Please note: Student non-members can not be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2019.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 01 February 2019: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 01 February 2019: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2019.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- For the complete Registration Terms and Conditions, please click here to download [pdf].
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.