How to register?
Should you apply for the member fee, please state your EAGE membership number. It is requested that group bookings are accompanied by a list of names and membership numbers, if applicable.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a registration confirmation, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation will be sent via e-mail, if a valid e-mail address is supplied.
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid||
|EAGE Student Member (1)||€ 325||€ 375||€ 425|
|Student Non-member (1)(2)(3)||€ 375||€ 425||€ 475|
|EAGE Green Member (4)||€ 670||€ 775||€ 880|
|EAGE Student Green Member (1)(4)||€ 350||€ 400||€ 450|
|EAGE Platinum Member (4)||€ 620||€ 620||€ 620|
|Workshop and Technical Tour*|
|Workshop||+ € 125 Full rate||+ € 100 Student rate|
|Technical Tour: Visit of the Labs||+ € 55 for all|
*Registration for the workshop or technical tour is only possible in combination with the registration for the conference.
- Members please note: To qualify for the reduced student registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2019 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is around 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2019.
- Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- Green membership status gives you a €50 discount (€25 for students) on each EAGE event registration; starting from the Bronze status, you can benefit from an even greater reduced EAGE member registration fee. Find here for ore information on the recognition programme.
EAGE reserves the right to cancel the conference, workshop due to low participation.
All registration prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. However, registration prices of paid registrations are guaranteed at the rate of the time of registration. Please visit the event website for the up-to-date registration information.
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By bank transfer. Made out to:
EAGE Events BV
ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands
IBAN/Account number: NL53 ABNA 0576 3801 05
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 1 March 2019. Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 March 2019: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 March 2019: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2019.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- All registration prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. However, registration prices of paid registrations are guaranteed at the rate of the time of registration. Please visit the event website for the up-to-date registration information.
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued to those who have registered and paid.
Please contact us via email@example.com in case you need an invitation letter.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
|We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).|
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.