In cooperation with
EAGE Workshop on Big Data and Machine Learning for E&P Efficiency
25 - 27 February
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Call for papers
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need to be physically available during the Hackathon.
Yes, all teams needs to be present to compete in EAGE Earth-Hack.
- Where is the venue?
EAGE Earth-Hack will be hosted by ADAX (initiative by MDEC).
Level 27, Tower B,
Vertical Business Suites
Avenue 3, Bangsar South
59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Do I need to bring my own device?
Yes, all team members need to bring your own device, we will provide internet access and potentially GPU Compute Resource.
- How long should I plan to stay for EAGE Earth-Hack?
Please make sure you have enough time starting from 22nd (afternoon) up until 25th February 2019 to fully participate this competition.
- What should I do once I sign up on Slack?
Please post a brief bio of yourself (and team if any) so that the organizer understand the participant profiles.
- I am a PHD/ Master student, do I qualify as a student?
Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute. Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- Any food?
Yes, we will provide 3 meals a day, you will not be hungry.
- Recommended hotel stay for Hackathon participant.
Oversea participant may book own accommodation with hotels below (within walking distance).
Capri by Fraser Kuala Lumpur
- Click on image below to download participant's handbook.