The Near Surface Geoscience exhibition will be held parallel to the 25th European Meeting of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics, the 1st Conference on Geophysics for Geothermal and Renewable Energy Storage and the 1st Conference on Geophysics for Infrastructure Planning, Monitoring and BIM.
The exhibition will be the central meeting place where companies display products and services that are relevant to all three component conferences.
|Event Dates||8-12 September 2019|
|Exhibition Dates||9-11 September 2019|
|Location||The Hague, the Netherlands|
|Exhibition Space||approx. 300 m2|
Main Reasons for Exhibiting:
- Meeting existing and acquiring new customers;
- Introducing new products and services;
- Demonstrating your technology and equipment;
- Monitoring the competition;
- Expanding your network in this region;
- Stand possibilities.