Fourth EAGE Conference on Petroleum Geostatistics
How to register?
EAGE registration fees differentiate between EAGE membership recognition levels and non-members. In the table below you can see what the different fees are. First year members have Green membership status which gives you a € 50 discount (€ 25 for students) on the Non-member fee for each EAGE event registration; starting from Bronze status, you can benefit from an even greater reduced EAGE member registration fee. Find here for more information on the recognition programme.
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a registration confirmation e-mail, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge is a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied. Please note that no entrance is granted to unregistered, or unpaid guests.
For companies that want to do a group booking/payment, please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid||
|EAGE Green Member (1)(5)||€ 845||€ 945||€ 995|
|EAGE Bronze/Silver/Gold Member (1)(5)||
|EAGE Platinum Member (1)(5)||€ 795||€ 795||€ 795|
|EAGE Student Green Member (1)(2)(5)||€ 250||€ 300||€ 350|
|EAGE Student Bronze/Silver/Gold Member(1)(2)||€ 225||€ 275||€ 325|
|Student Non-member (2)(3)(4)||€ 275||€ 325||€ 375|
1. Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2019 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is around 10 working days.
2. To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full-time study programme at a recognized university or institute.
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
3. The Non-Member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2019. This membership will be activated shortly after the conclusion of the event.
4. Student Non-Members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
5. Green membership status gives you a € 50 discount (€ 25 for students) on the Non-Member fee for each EAGE event registration; starting from Bronze status, you can benefit from an even greater reduced EAGE member registration fee.
EAGE reserves the right to cancel the event due to low participation.
All registration prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. However, registration prices of paid registrations are guaranteed at the rate of the time of registration. Please visit the relevant event website for the up-to-date registration information.
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By bank transfer. Made out to:
EAGE Events BV
ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands
IBAN/Account number: NL53 ABNA 0576 3801 05
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 1 August 2019. Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 July 2019: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 July 2019: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2019.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- All registration prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. However, registration prices of paid registrations are guaranteed at the rate of the time of registration. Please visit the event website for the up-to-date registration information.
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued to those who have registered and paid.
Please contact us via email@example.com in case you need an invitation letter.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
|We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).|
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.