Student International Conference Geonature 2019
European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers IUT Student Chapter is pleased to invite students and young researchers interested in the latest developments in the world of energy to take part in the International Conference Geonature 2019 – part of the 6th scientific conference Tyumen 2019. The event will take place 25–29 March in the heart of Western Siberia, in the Siberian capital of oil and gas of Russia—Tyumen.
Focus of the conference is oil & gas exploration technologies and geophysics.
Participation in the Geonature 2019 as a part of Tyumen 2019 conference is a great opportunity to be in the pool of international platform for collaborating and networking with students from all over the world.
Share your knowledge, research and ideas with geoscientists from around the world. Welcome to Geonature 2019!
Chairman of Geonature 2019
President of the IUT EAGE Student Chapter
The student conference provides a unique opportunity to learn all the aspects related to the topics below:S1.Geology:
- Shale Geology
- Petroleum Systems & Natural Gas Storage
- AVO-AVA Analysis
- Seismic Acquisition, Processing and Interpretation
- Global Earth Imaging and Rock Physics
- Time Lapse Acquisition and Processing
- Borehole Geophysics
- Enhanced or Improved Oil Recovery
- Unconventional Reservoirs
- Reservoir Characterization, Monitoring and Management
- Reservoir Modelling
- Field Development, EOR, Monitoring and Production of Hydrocarbons
- Geological Exploration While Drilling
- Horizontal Drilling
- Development and prospects of the fuel & energy potential of the Arctic Zone