|List of Jobs||Company||Location||Publication Date|
|Syncrude (Via Boyden)||Boyden||Fort McMurray, Canada||16-08-2017|
||Wessex Archaeology||Sheffield, United Kingdom||16-11-2017|
|Faculty Position in Geophysics||Stanford University||California, USA||30-11-2017|
For vacancies within EAGE, click here.
EAGE values the knowledge and experience of its senior members. For this reason, we have teamed up with Expert Alumni, a leading organization that helps both individuals and companies to benefit from the opportunities that are offered by a retiring workforce.
Signing up with Expert Alumni is free of charge!
Expert Alumni creates opportunities for retired members to stay active in the geoscience industry. Apply your skills, knowledge and expertise, but manage your own hours. You decide!
Why join Expert Alumni?
- You can continue making a difference by applying your skills, knowledge and expertise in the workplace without hierarchical responsibility.
- You can manage your own hours. If you want to work three months in a year, no problem. Do you work best in the morning? No problem, you can keep the afternoon for yourself.
- You will be valued for your achievements and knowledge.
- You will stay informed about the latest news and developments within the geoscience industry.
Find out what Expert Alumni has to offer and read more on their website. If you want to register for the free Expert Alumni membership please click here (when registering, please us the referral code 'EAGE-REF').
**The job opportunities listed on this website are a service to EAGE members and persons who are interested in the field of geoscience. EAGE is not responsible for the content of the job descriptions. Responses can be sent directly to the company advertising the job opportunity.
EAGE: An energetic place to work!
Are you looking for a new job within a young driven team with possibilities to travel abroad and to experience personal growth? Then EAGE might be a great place for you to work.
EAGE is an international organization with members all over the world. The majority of our members work in the oil, gas and mining industry. Major activities are the organization of conferences, exhibitions and courses in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East and the publication of several scientific journals. The Head Office, located in the Netherlands, has over 60 employees. EAGE also has regional offices in Houten, Moscow, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Bogotá.
EAGE at a glance:
- New initiatives are greatly appreciated
- Opportunity to fine-tune your position
- Open and informal work environment
- Personal development
- Fun at work and a good work/life balance
Please open the vacancy for more information on the application procedure.