GEO 2018 Register Now!
GEO 2018 is taking place between March 5-8, 2018.
- 3,500+ petroleum geoscience professionals,
- 100+ exhibiting companies,
- 50+ participating countries,
- 420+ industry expert speakers,
- 3 executive plenary sessions,
- 200+technical presentations, and much more!
Don't miss your chance at early bird registration rates with a savings of US $85.
Second EAGE Workshop on Geochemistry in Petroleum Operations and Production - Submit a paper!
The Technical Committee invites all geoscientists with an interest for Petroleum Geochemistry to submit an abstracts of 2–4 pages and join us in Muscat, Oman from 1-4 October 2018. The deadline for submissions via the EAGE website is 1 April 2018.
For further information visit the event's website